READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
Senior Full Stack Developer (Laravel / Vue.js)
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 30 great people and we’re growing steadily.
Among our clients you very rarely meet non-technical people, so we talk to them in a “common language”.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced (min. 4 years) Full Stack Developer, to help us with the mental health app for the Singapore market.
- commercial experience with Laravel 7 & 8
- commercial experience with Vue.js 3
- REST API, GIT, Docker
- following SOLID, KISS and DRY rules
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract: 18.000 – 25.000 net + VAT (3900 – 5400 Euro gross);
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- A daily dose of British accent (our CTO is British) and the opportunity to polish your English – business meetings are conducted in English;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Full remote job or if you like office in the very center of Warsaw.
30 min – short phone call to get to know each other
- to tell you about our company and projects
- to hear about your experience and expectations
1 hour – technical interview
- to tell you what we do from the technical side
- to see how great your skills are 🙂
30 min – meeting with our CTO
- to tell you about technical details of the project
- to get deeper into your professional experience and hear what you can bring into our company
Join the Brotherhood
READY TO make software WITH BROTHERS?
If you’re ready, just click button on the right and let’s software together!
Want to know more about custom web development? Click the left button.