READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
Technical Lead (PHP/JS)
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 30 great people and we’re growing steadily.
Among our clients you very rarely meet non-technical people, so we talk to them in a “common language”.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced Technical Lead, to ensure the delivery of high quality, secure and easy to develop code in Asper Brothers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- consult on new projects in terms of solutions, architecture and infrastructure;
- assist the business with ongoing and new projects;
- provide support to the development team in their daily work;
- ensure technological standards within the development teams.
WE NEED FROM YOU:
- min. 10 years of experience in IT;
- min. of a bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- experience with Laravel, Vue.js or React.js;
- ability to manage the entire software development life cycle, from start to finish;
- experience as a technical leader on complex engineering projects with several engineers and working in partnership with one or more partners such as Product Managers, Designers or Data Scientists;
- high-level knowledge of the workings of a mobile app – major systems; components; functionalities; key opportunities and challenges;
- understanding and knowledge of DevOps areas – AWS, Kubernetes, Docker;
- extensive knowledge of Git and deployment patterns (e.g. Blue/Green, Canary etc..)
- experience with object-oriented programming rules and design patterns, as well as clean code principles;
- practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum and Kanban;
- excellent communication and organisational skills and showing the ability to both mentor engineers in a technical way and to have higher level discussions;
- working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
nice to have:
- knowledge in the SEO area;
- experience in developing applications using Public Cloud solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure);
- experience in using devops tools (i.e. Sentry, Datadog, New Relic etc..).
DAY TO DAY DUTIES:
- helping to ensure that Project Managers keep projects within budget and identifying scope creep;
- you will be responsible for technical writing as well as conducting code reviews;
- you will solve issues, develop workarounds and alternative solutions;
- you will take care of designing cloud based microservice architectures;
- in order to realize and fulfill the clients expectations you will need to show off your consulting skills;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract: 24.000 – 29.000 PLN net + VAT (5100 – 6200 Euro on invoice per month);
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Hybrid system of work with office in the very center of Warsaw (2 x office / per week)
30 min – short phone call to get to know each other
- to tell you about our company and projects
- to hear about your experience and expectations
1 hour – technical interview
- to tell you what we do from the technical side
- to see how great your skills are 🙂
30 min – meeting with our CEO & COO
- to see if your values align with our company values
- to tell you about technical details of the projects
- to get deeper into your professional experience and hear what you can bring into our company
Join the Brotherhood
READY TO make software WITH BROTHERS?
If you’re ready, just click button on the right and let’s software together!
Want to know more about custom web development? Click the left button.