READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
Technical Lead (PHP/JS)
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 30 great people and we’re growing steadily.
Among our clients you very rarely meet non-technical people, so we talk to them in a “common language”.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced Technical Lead, to ensure the delivery of high quality, secure and easy to develop code in Asper Brothers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- consult on new projects in terms of solutions, architecture and infrastructure;
- assist the business with ongoing and new projects;
- provide support to the development team in their daily work;
- ensure technological standards within the development teams.
WE NEED FROM YOU:
- min. 10 years of experience in IT;
- min. of a bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- experience with Laravel, Vue.js or React.js;
- ability to manage the entire software development life cycle, from start to finish;
- experience as a technical leader on complex engineering projects with several engineers and working in partnership with one or more partners such as Product Managers, Designers or Data Scientists;
- high-level knowledge of the workings of a mobile app – major systems; components; functionalities; key opportunities and challenges;
- understanding and knowledge of DevOps areas – AWS, Kubernetes, Docker;
- extensive knowledge of Git and deployment patterns (e.g. Blue/Green, Canary etc..)
- experience with object-oriented programming rules and design patterns, as well as clean code principles;
- practical experience with agile development methods such as Scrum and Kanban;
- excellent communication and organisational skills and showing the ability to both mentor engineers in a technical way and to have higher level discussions;
- working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
nice to have:
- knowledge in the SEO area;
- experience in developing applications using Public Cloud solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure);
- experience in using devops tools (i.e. Sentry, Datadog, New Relic etc..).
DAY TO DAY DUTIES:
- helping to ensure that Project Managers keep projects within budget and identifying scope creep;
- you will be responsible for technical writing as well as conducting code reviews;
- you will solve issues, develop workarounds and alternative solutions;
- you will take care of designing cloud based microservice architectures;
- in order to realize and fulfill the clients expectations you will need to show off your consulting skills;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract: 24.000 – 29.000 PLN net + VAT (5100 – 6200 Euro on invoice per month);
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Hybrid system of work with office in the very center of Warsaw (2 x office / per week)
30 min – short phone call to get to know each other
- to tell you about our company and projects
- to hear about your experience and expectations
1 hour – technical interview
- to tell you what we do from the technical side
- to see how great your skills are 🙂
30 min – meeting with our CEO & COO
- to see if your values align with our company values
- to tell you about technical details of the projects
- to get deeper into your professional experience and hear what you can bring into our company