READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
Senior Node.js Developer – Full Remote
ASPER BROTHERS are looking for an experienced Senior Node.js Developer with fluent English.
REMUNERATION AND FORM:
22 000 – 23.000 PLN Net + VAT – B2B
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very center of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We work with clients from all over the world and for the following industries: HR, Automotive, Marketing, Medical, Real estate, Non-profit, Security and others. You can meet our selected clients here: https://www.untanglegrief.com/, https://www.xref.com/, https://www.exide.com/en, https://www.mobiliseonline.co.uk/, https://www.rapidid.com/, https://cambridgeliteraryfestival.com/, https://www.movinglives.eu/, https://altum.ai/, https://www.casemgrsolutions.com/, https://tiintiin.id/.
We have a team of 20 great people and we’re growing steadily. Some at the office (in good times), some remotely from different Polish cities.
Our clients are nice, smiling people, so working for them is a pleasure. Among our clients you very rarely meet non-technical people, so we talk to them in a “common language”.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
If you want (eventually, at some point in the new normality) to work in the office – we invite you. It is also possible to work remotely. If hybrid – we will also get along. We work from about 8/9-16/17.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced Senior Node.js Developer, who will build for one of our customer which producing scalable and sustainable logistics technologies that allows users to own their entire supply chain.
Your responsibilities will include
- Building quoting and routing algorithms to calculate prices for moving goods globally, ingesting live tracking data of ships, trucks, and airplanes to infer meaningful actions on the supply chain
- Automating processes to lift the degree of automation from 5% to 90% – killing faxes, emails, and phone calls from logistics once and for all
- Building scalable and extendable event-driven microservice architectures with advanced patterns like CQRS and event sourcing design patterns and many other interesting use cases.
- Lead engineering-wide initiatives, interacting with different teams and stakeholders
- Write concise Architectural Decision Records (ADRs)Mentor engineers of different levels
- Continuously improve existing systems, including refactoring of critical components of our platform
We want to meet you if you have:
- Extensive experience in Software Engineering
- Solid Experience with large scale architectural patterns, event-driven microservices, well-designed APIs and efficient algorithms
- Professional attitude towards software craftsmanship including testing
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Nice atmosphere in the company and even nicer customers from all over the world;
- Participation in very interesting software projects;
- Financing of courses and conferences;
- Full Remote Job or if You like Office in the very center of Warsaw.
Two stages. A short phone call to hear if both parties are getting along well then longer, online technical interview with the customer