READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 25 great people and we’re growing steadily. Some at the office (in good times), some remotely from different Polish cities.
Our clients are nice, smiling people, so working for them is a pleasure. Among our clients you very rarely meet non-technical people, so we talk to them in a “common language”.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
If you want (eventually, at some point in the new normality) to work in the office – we invite you. It is also possible to work remotely. If hybrid – we will also get along. We work from about 8/9-16/17.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You would be responsible for creating a two-sided platform (web and mobile application) that has three elements: application for drivers, for ordering parties and for administrators (web CRM).
An experienced middle and senior Flutter Developer, who has proficiency in listed below technology stack :
- Kotlin (nice to have)
- Android Studio
- Agile / Scrum
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Nice atmosphere in the company and even nicer customers from all over the world;
- Participation in very interesting software projects;
- Financing of courses and conferences;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Full remote job or if you like office in the very center of Warsaw.
Two stages. A short phone call to hear if both parties are getting along well then longer and then technical interview.
We work with clients from all over the world and for the following industries: HR, Automotive, Marketing, Medical, Real estate, Non-profit, Security and others. You can meet our selected clients here: