READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
PHP Laravel Developer
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 30 great people and we’re growing steadily.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced PHP Laravel Developer to work on an application that allows you to benefit from psychological help. It offers online access to therapists – individual, couples and child therapy. The app is sold as a benefit for companies, but you can also use it individually.
- PHP 7 & 8
- Laravel (Laravel Nova – nice to have)
- follow SOLID, KISS, DRY rules
- REST API
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract: 15.000 – 20.000 net + VAT for senior dev (3200 – 4300 Euro gross);
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- A daily dose of British accent (our CTO is British) and the opportunity to polish your English – business meetings are conducted in English;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Full remote job or if you like office in the very center of Warsaw.
Two stages. A short phone call to hear if both parties are getting along well then longer and then technical interview.