READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
PHP Symfony Developer
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 30 great people and we’re growing steadily.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced (5 years +) senior PHP Symfony Developer to work on an advanced CRM tailored for a non-profit organization that helps rehabilitate ex-offenders. The system oversees the progress of rehabilitation. We’ll be rebuilding the platform into a brand new version (from Symfony 3 to Symfony 5). The previously central database will be replaced by several microservices with their own databases.
- PHP 7 & 8
- Symfony 3 & 5
- MVC, design patterns
- following SOLID, KISS, DRY rules
- REST API
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract: 17.000 – 23.000 net + VAT for senior dev (3700 – 5o00 Euro gross);
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- A daily dose of British accent (our CTO is British) and the opportunity to polish your English – business meetings are conducted in English;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Full remote job or if you like office in the very center of Warsaw.
30 min – short phone call to get to know each other
- to tell you about our company and projects
- to hear about your experience and expectations
1 hour – technical interview
- to tell you what we do from the technical side
- to see how great your skills are 🙂
30 min – meeting with our CTO
- to tell you about technical details of the project
- to get deeper into your professional experience and hear what you can bring into our company