READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
IT Project Manager
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very center of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We work with clients from all over the world and for the following industries: HR, automotive, marketing, medical, real estate, non-profit, security and others.
We have a team of 25 great people and we’re growing steadily. Some at the office (in good times), some remotely from different Polish cities.
Our clients are nice, smiling people, so working for them is a pleasure. Among our clients you very rarely meet non-technical people, so we talk to them in a “common language”.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
We need you 3 days a week in the office, 2 days you can work from home. We work from about 8/9-16/17.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced IT PROJECT MANAGER, which will act as an internal Project Owner as a “Proxy” between clients (and sometimes their Project Managers) and our development teams – in several projects simultaneously.
Your responsibilities will include
Supporting the sales process by:
- Collecting requirements;
- conducting sessions such as journey mapping, event storming, impact mapping etc;
- preparing agile timetables;
- preparing high-level user stories;
- Preparation of Statement of Work documents.
- Working with backlog:
- briefing the development team;
- prioritizing stories;
- stories refinement together with dev team;
- supporting dev team in evaluating backlogs;
- Sprint planning and prioritization;
- defining DoD and DoR.
- supporting the team in lockups;
- sprint review;
- supporting and facilitating Scrum;
- participating in Scrum meetings
- preparation of the tracks and briefing of the development team;
- acceptance of the sprint before releasing for production.
We want to meet you if:
- You have extensive experience in Scrum methodology and project management;
- You understand the software development cycle and work freely with programmers;
- You have several years of experience in a similar position;
- You have relevant experience of working with customers and programmers;
- You have experience working with Atlassian products;
- Highly developed soft skills;
- Freedom to express yourself – you are open-minded, but you can oppose when it is justified;
- You speak English fluently (minimum C1/C2) and Polish (must have).
WHO WE ARE NOT (!) LOOKING FOR:
If you’re looking for a narrowly defined role and if you prefer to work with just one product – there won’t be a fit.
In this position, we are looking for someone who is capable of dividing his time into several projects and teams at once. And your involvement will cross at least three different positions:
- product owner;
- scrum master;
- a tester during the sprint reception.
This should be fine for you otherwise we won’t get along.
You expect someone to tell you what to do on a regular basis? NO, we expect you to be independent and show others what to do.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Fully independent position, decision-making in terms of processes. Please teach us how to do something better every day;
- Nice atmosphere in the company and even nicer customers from all over the world;
- Participation in very interesting software projects;
- Financing of courses and conferences;
- Office in the very center of Warsaw.
Two stages. A short phone call to hear if both parties are getting along well then longer, online meeting.
You can meet our selected clients here: https://www.untanglegrief.com/, https://www.xref.com/, https://www.exide.com/en, https://www.mobiliseonline.co.uk/, https://www.rapidid.com/, https://cambridgeliteraryfestival.com/, https://www.movinglives.eu/, https://altum.ai/, https://www.casemgrsolutions.com/, https://tiintiin.id/.