READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
QA Engineer (part time)
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 40 great people and we’re growing steadily.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced (min. 5 years ) QA Engineer to lead the test and quality service we deliver for multiple clients on a daily basis. We are looking for a detail focused individual that is obsessed with ensuring that requirements are met and expectations are exceeded with clients.
- Understanding the requirements of the project.
- Designing an agreed test strategy with the client during the discovery phase.
- Ensuring all layers of the application code and user experience are covered by an adequate layer of tests.
- Selecting and setting up systems and automation to drive the testing of projects.
- Integration of testing tools and reporting into the project management framework.
- Identify external testing companies to partner with.
- Grow the internal QA function within Asper Brothers.
- Ability to work across multiple projects;
- Experience in defining, executing and recording the results of manual tests;
- Ability to identify the correct automation tools to incorporate into continuous integration pipelines. How the tools are configured and integrated into a wider project management process;
- The person we are looking for should have experience of various testing tools and can bring the right tool for the right stack;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract: 80 – 125 PLN / hour net + VAT (17 – 27 Euro per hour on invoice)
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- A daily dose of British accent (our CTO is British) and the opportunity to polish your English – business meetings are conducted in English;
- Full remote job or if you like office in the very center of Warsaw.
30 min – short phone call to get to know each other
- to tell you about our company and projects
- to hear about your experience and expectations
1 hour – technical interview
- to tell you what we do from the technical side
- to see how great your skills are 🙂
30 min – meeting with our CTO
- to tell you about technical details of the project
- to get deeper into your professional experience and hear what you can bring into our company