READY TO join the BROTHERHOOD?
HOP ON BOARD AND LET’S SOFTWARE TOGETHER!
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very centre of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 30 great people and we’re growing steadily. Some at the office (in good times), some remotely from different Polish cities.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced (min. 4 years) Python Developer, who will build the backend functionality and API for several key features in a new fitness app that uses sensor data, AR, and even blockchain as part of the user experience.
Proficiency in listed below technology stack :
- Your English needs to be at least B2;
- following SOLID, KISS, DRY rules.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B contract: 12.000 – 18.000 net + VAT (2400 – 3800 Euro on invoice);
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- A daily dose of British accent (our CTO is British) and the opportunity to polish your English – business meetings are conducted in English;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Full remote job or if you like office in the very center of Warsaw.
30 min – short phone call to get to know each other
- to tell you about our company and projects
- to hear about your experience and expectations
1 hour – technical interview
- to tell you what we do from the technical side
- to see how great your skills are 🙂
30 min – meeting with our CTO
- to tell you about technical details of the project
- to get deeper into your professional experience and hear what you can bring into our company
Join the Brotherhood
READY TO make software WITH BROTHERS?
If you’re ready, just click button on the right and let’s software together!
Want to know more about custom web development? Click the left button.